- Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year's performance of the students. Hence regularity in attendance and work of students is imperative.
- Attendance of the students on the first day of reopening and the last day before closing is absolutely necessary.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified and unexplained absence habitual late coming, disobedience or objectionable behaviour of kind result in the removal of a boy from any may the school.
- School property willfully damaged or destroyed will have to be made good. In addition a heavy fine may be imposed.
- Use of unfair means in any examination will result in the annulment of a student's entire term results. A boy who renders unfair assistance to another is equally culpable and will therefore share in the punishment
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the school campus
PUNCTUALITY ABSENCE AND SICKNESS
- A pupil must be in time for assembly at 7:00 a.m./11:25 am. The school gates close at 7:00 am 11:25 am and the student who comes late will not be allowed to attend school on that day.
- Minium 90% attendance per term.
- Pupils absent from the school, must fill in the regularity record in their School Diary from their parents or guardians explaining the cause of absence and show it to the Class Teacher
- Pupils who are absent for more than one month without intimation are liable to have their names struck off the school rolls.
- Fines will be imposed on the students chewing chicklets.