ADMISSION TO CLASS XI FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR COMMENCING APRIL 2018
PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THAT THE PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FORMS TO ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES (PRE-BOARD) FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS XI SCIENCE & COMMERCE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19 WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM THE SCHOOL WEBSITE.
Parents will need to log on to http://www.themodernacademy.in and fill up the online form. On submitting the form online parents will have to take 2 prints of the same and submit it along with the documents mentioned below in the School Office Monday to Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 2:00 P.M. For off-line payment you have to deposit Rs. 500/= to DCB Bank, Gariahat Branch. 42/1B, Gariahat Road, Near Dhakuria Bridge, (Opp. AMRI) Kolkata, West Bengal 700029. Working hours Monday to *Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ( * Saturday as per RBI Guide line )
Please note that these documents have to be submiitted along with the Application Form at School Desk :
1. Attested Copy of the ICSE / CBSE / State Board, Admit Card of the candidate.
2. Attested Copy of the Pre-Board Mark sheet.
3. Latest Copy of the Income Tax Returns of Parents / Guardians.
4. Attested Copy of Proof of Residence ( Aadhar Card / Pass Port / Elec. Bill etc.)
5. 2inch X 2inch 2 Colour Photographs.
6. Blood Group Certificate.
7. Money Receipt of Rs. 500/= ( Online / Offline )
PLEASE NOTE:- FILLING IN OF THE ADMISSION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS DOES NOT ENSURE A CALL FOR THE ADMISSION TEST/INTERVIEW. THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELECT A CANDIDATE FOR THE ADMISSION TEST/INTERVIEW.
Candidate selected for Admission Test / Interview will be informed BY SMS. And through school Website : http://www.themodernacademy.in
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES :
· The School believes in absolute transparency with regard to its admissions.
· Prospective parents are requested to check up the School Website from time to time, to ensure that they do not miss the dates.
· Any wrong information on the application form will amount to disqualification.
· Admission is strictly on the basis of merit of the students.
· Recommendation/request letters regarding admission will amount to rejection of the application. Kindly do not meet the school authorities regarding such matters.
· The Admission Committee reserves its rights on issues regarding admission.
By Order : The Modern Academy